The principal objective of the International Virtual Reality Film Festival is to promote and encourage an awareness, appreciation and understanding of the art of VR cinema and to inspire cultural exchange through VR film in the Globe. The Festival also promotes contacts between industry professionals to assist in the development of the emerging technology industry in conjunction with other industries.
The International Virtual Reality Film Festival will be held from November 2022 to January 2023.
The International Virtual Reality Film Festival shows:
1. VR Feature Films
2. VR Educational Films
3. VR Travel & Tourism documentary
4. VR Film in health Care
5. VR Games & Entertainment
Selected films will be placed in the appropriate screening process by the Festival Organizing Committee. The Festival Organizing Committee reserves the right to rule on cases not foreseen by these regulations, but in accordance with International Regulations. Participation in the 2022 International Virtual Reality Film Festival implies acceptance of the Rules and Regulations by producers and their agents.
4. SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
4.1. Submission Formats
For programming consideration, the Festival accepts only online screeners (e.g. vimeo).
4.2. Eligibility Requirements
To be eligible for consideration, all films must meet the following requirements:
1. Be available to experience as a composite film print
2. Have not been previously screened or participated commercially in anywhere in the world nor available on the Internet
3. Be in their original language with English subtitles
4. Have been completed after 1st January 2022. In exceptional cases, films that are slightly older may be considered.
5. Films previously submitted to the Festival will not be considered for the 2022 Festival.
All submitted films will be watched and rated by an internal selection committee. This committee will select the films that will be screened at the festival.
5. AWARDS & Recognition
The festival gives awards & Recognition in the following categories:
1. Best VR Feature Films
2. Best VR Educational Films
3. Best VR Travel & Tourism documentary
4. Best VR Film in health Care
5. Best Direction
6. Best Spatial Audio recording
7 Best concept in health care
• The submission deadline for selecting EoI purposes is October 30. The festival is not obliged to accept late entries of EoI form.
• Submitted films will get intimated whether they were selected or not at the end November in our website
• Film files of selected films have to be at the festival at latest November End
7. FESTIVAL ATTENDANCE
Its a cloud base VR Film Festival in
in Metaverse Platform
8. REGULATIONS :
IVRFF does not take any responsibility for in- or export/ Import/ regulation etc.
• The festival does not pay any custom fees.
• The festival does not pay screening fees.
10. FEES TO SUBMISSION OF THE FILM
At this moment we are not charging any fees for film submission but if there is any levis or fringe expenditures, that expenditures have to be incurred by the participants.